Featured
Flat Trigger Vs Curved
Flat Trigger Vs Curved. Get on a timer and score your hits. P365 flat and curved trigger pistols are made from the same material and share the same body.

Many claim they are more consistent with a flat trigger. With a curved trigger, you also have distance (finger elongates). This produces a different angle at the end of the trigger pull compared to the beginning of the trigger pull.
I Definitely Like The Position Of The Medium Better But I Cannot Tell You If Curved Vs Flat Makes A Difference.
It's my opinion that they feel heavier for the same given weight than a curved face. The best feel, to me, is a very wide curved face trigger that exactly matches the contour of my finger. The larger grip is better for me using a flat trigger.
I Can Get Faster Splits With The Flat Trigger.
I think how a flat trigger feels is dependent on how the shooter holds the gun and his/her. This provides consistent pressure as the shot is released. I’ve never shot a gun with a flat trigger but want to know what people consider better.
With A Curved Trigger, You Also Have Distance (Finger Elongates).
The ones i have tried with a lot of curve got sold. It used trigger geometry to reduce trigger pull. Many find it easier to index their finger with flat triggers.
[#10] With A Flat Trigger You Can Shoot High Or Low.
Get on a timer and score your hits. By slamfire thu dec 10, 2020 11:07 am. One, the flat trigger gives me more room within the trigger guard (big hands).
Tt Tells Me That The Distance Inside The Trigger Guard Of The Pro Curve And The Flat Trigger Are The Same, As In The Distance From The Front Of The Grip.
I was looking at the medium flat from atlas or a long curved. Two, i no longer get the trigger bite that was getting from my original 320 curved triggers. Another key difference between flat triggers and curved triggers is the trigger bow's shape.
Popular Posts
Kubler-Ross Change Curve Harvard Reference
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment